Ever since the internet has become affordable the methods of preparation has changed significantly. Now, students are referring more and more online content rather than going for a real book. The reason is simple, it’s the accessibility of online content, its flexibility and its unlimited nature. Aspirants who are preparing for RBI Grade B / SEBI Grade A/ NABARD Grade A/B/ UPSC with no background in economics are always looking for some great online content to clear their doubts. Maggubhai.com has prepared a list of top 10 websites which are highly useful for your studies. Take a look-
- The Balance– From personal finance to investment banking, the Balance has almost every answer for your queries.
2. Reserve Bank of India– Without doubt one of the most important website to track, esp its FAQs, Notifications and Monetary and Credit Reviews.
3. Investopedia– Arguably the only name that has it all. They give almost every answer in clear and lucid form.
4. PIB– You can say it is the mouth piece of the Central Government. Each and every activity of government is getting published here highly useful for ESI paper of RBI and GS-Paper-III of UPSC. Their year-end reviews are simply awesome apart from the coverage of answers given in Parliament.
5. News on Air– One more organic source of information which is highly reliable due to its wide coverage and old set up.
6. The Hindu-Business Line– Who can ignore the Hindu? The Business line is probably one of the most balanced and diverse financial dailies in terms of coverage. Its coverage of socio-economic issues is marvellous.
7. Magzter– This website provides you access to all type of magazines and newspaper. So you need not to run around for having multiple subscriptions.
8. The Economic Times– The Best financial daily in terms of the coverage of financial events.
9. Bank of England – Knowledge Bank– The Central Bank of UK has tried to make economics easy by explaining major terms in simple and graphical ways. Good for beginners.
10. Livemint– Without a doubt one of the best when it comes to editorials and explaining or predicting any event.
Maggubhai.com provides affordable and accessible education content.
Read about RBI Notification